1. Jerusalem remains Jewish, with special rights for an Arab state to the Temple Mount.
2. Hevron becomes part of an Arab state, which special rights for Israel to the Cave of the Patriarchs.
3. Jewish towns in the West-Bank get annexed to Israel.
4. Arab towns in Israel get annexed to an Arab state.
5. Alternatively to or in conjunction with points 3. and 4., Israel and the Arab state (possibly Jordan) form a EU-like federation where citizens of both countries have the right to live and work in either country but vote only in their own. Arabs born in Israel automatically become citizens of the Arab state and Jews born in the Arab state automatically become citizens of Israel, with exceptions for Israeli Druze and those Bedouin clans who want to remain Israeli.
6. Gaza can join the federation as part of the Arab state or remain independent and choose between a state of war or peace between herself and Israel and Egypt. The Arab state has the right to override Gaza's decision and invade Gaza from Israeli territory at any time it chooses. Israel must provide any diplomatic and military aid the Arab state deems necessary for the invasion at that time.
7. Refugees will be compensated by the two sides. Arab refugees will be compensated by Israel. Jewish refugees will be compensated by the Arab League. The Arab League will decide how much compensation each refugee will receive.
8. Property lost by the refugees will remain de facto and become de jure the property of the state.
9. Israel and the Arab state form a single football team and will automatically qualify for every worldcup finals forever.
10. If the Arab state breaks this treaty Israel shall have the right to re-occupy the Palestinian territories without obligations. If Israel breaks the treaty, the Oslo treaty broken by the Palestinian side will take effect again.